<body>
ToNiGhT gO DeViLsBaR!


I am super duper happy today. Not because it's Friday but because it's a special Friday. Why it's special because I find that the dark clouds which have been with me for the past few months have left me. After all the nasty and unlucky things that have happened to me, good things start coming in le. I think it must be the blessings I got from the Four-Faced Buddha. I must work hard and go back to "huan shen" soon. Since I am so happy today, it's time to party! Although my dear dear is going away to Taiwan today and couldn't celebrate with me, but he told me he felt very happy for me. Really very sweet of him. So tonight I will be heading down with the darlings to party. Hurray! Table, Table, Table!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:41 AM on Friday, March 31, 2006