<body>
mY VaLeNtiNe'S dAy


Did everybody have a nice Valentine's Day celebration yesterday? I hope most of you did. As for me, it was a tiring day because I was the cook of the day. Not knowing what to give my dear dear, I decided to cook him a special dinner myself. There's a lot of efforts put in because one of the dish was the first time I tried preparing it. I went online to search for the recipe and instructions on how to cook this dish. Preparing western food is pretty easy, thats why it was not an option why I decided to cook. After some thinking, I decided to cook Thai cuisine. The two special dishes I prepared last night were Thai pineapple rice and Tom Yum soup. It's not easy because there were alot of food and ingredients to prepare. But cooking for your loved one is worth all the effort. Apple and Max were damn lucky because they were invited to join us at my dear dear's house for the dinner. That's why its not easy cooking for so many people. Anyway, we had a good time although it's kinda not romantic but it's pretty nice to have friends around. Below are some photos taken yesterday.


I bought flowers for my mum as Valentine's Day present


And a Polo Tee for my dad


This is the Thai Pineapple Rice I cooked.




And this is the Tom Yum soup


This is the lovely flowers from my dear dear. He got it delivered to my house. A very sweet surprise. The white rose is a fresh flower whereas the rest are cloth flowers. The name of the bouquet is "My one and only". So sweet hor! Not only I was given a bouquet of flowers, my dear dear will be bringing me to Bangkok next month as Valentine's Day present too. Shopping time!






Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 7:43 PM on Wednesday, February 15, 2006