<body>
gOnG hEi fAtT ChOi


The lunar new year is nearing and everywhere you go, you see people busy doing their last minute shopping. As for me, I didn't feel any excitement for this coming lunar new year. Firstly, didn't manage to get some nice new year clothes for myself. Been shopping around but the fashion now is like erm... kinda kiddish. Those jappy or kawaii type of clothes is so not suitable for me lor. With the toopid flu virus going around, I am also attacked and down with a bad sore throat. That's not jialat enough. What's more jialat is that I have a very strong feeling my Da Yi Ma (menses) will be joining me in ushering the new year. Damn sian sial. Anyway, I just wish that all the bad things will go away and better things will start happening soon. May all of you have a great time collecting and distributing ang baos. Everybody Huat ah!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:49 PM on Friday, January 27, 2006