<body>
i LoVe HoLiDaYs!


I know I will love all the public holidays this year. Reason being it either falls on Monday or Friday, which also means long weekends. With that, we can actually minimise our annual leave usage and put it to better use like going overseas for holidays. Good hor? I have absolutely no Monday blues today because it's public holiday again tomorrow. Since Christmas, it's been holidays and more holidays. After Hari Raya Haji, it's Lunar New Year liao. Holidays again. So shiok man~ Zitao holiday mood liao. No mood to work. Been thinking when to buy my new clothes, new shoes, new bags etc. Haven't really been shopping much for the past few months because still saving hard for my studies and driving. Though I don't have bonus like the others, but I think I can still afford to indulge in a little shopping spree just for the Lunar New Year. Must start the new year with brand new things mah. But in order for new things to come in, old ones must go first. Hmmm... so that means before I do my shopping, I got to spring-clean my bedroom and wardrobe first. Better put aside a few days for spring-cleaning, arboh I will start to procrastinate again. I shall stop here now. Got to be my dear dear's audience le. That is to watch him play his latest favorite PS2 game - Resident Evil 4. Though it caused me to have nightmares for the past few nights, but this is indeed a very exciting game. Well, just blame me for being curious but timid. Below are the photos taken today when me and my dear dear went to Carl's Jr at Marina Square for dinner and window-shopping after work. Ciao!

S.H.E autograph session was held at Marina Square wor. There were so many S.H.E fans. We were too far away and didn't manage to take clearer pictures of them =(


Eh, what is my dear dear doing wor?


The sky is falling???


Zilian lor~


Ji cool yi sia~


Hao Da De Han Bao Ah~ -_-''' See the burger so big until dunno how to smile...


Peeping at people's food while waiting for our order to come (Kerna caught in action by my dear dear)


"When will our order come? I am so hungry wor..." (Kerna caught in action by my dear dear again)


Know why I am smiling so happily? Because my long awaited food is here le! Yeah!


Our food!


Zilian first before I take my 1st bite of the big big de burger =)


Saw this Doraemon outside a toy shop... It's so cute that I insist in taking photos of my dear dear and the cute figurine


Wo ai xiao ding dang~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:51 PM on Monday, January 09, 2006