<body>
mY BeLoVeD SiStEr'S 22tH BiRtHdAy


Yesterday was my beloved sister's 22th birthday. To celebrate for her, my mum cooked lots of nice food last night. There were curry chicken, fried chicken wings and fried bee hoon. I helped to make pizzas. We even had Cornetto ice-cream for desserts after the hearty dinner. Before I share with you guys the photos taken last night, I would like to wish my dearest sister happy birthday once again and may everything goes on smoothly for her. May she be happy always.

My dear dear posing with his new toy, Gameboy Micro


Notice the difference between the 2 gameboy? The gameboy micro very small hor...


My happy sister and her birthday cake


Make a wish, make a wish...


Time to eat the cake lo~ yum yum...


My cheeky sister & brother


I so love my family




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:23 PM on Wednesday, December 21, 2005