<body>
X'mAs LuNcH aT FuLLeRtOn HoTeL


Sial la, been so busy with work lately that I have absolutely no time to update my blog. If got time hor, also got nothing much to update because everyday it's just work, go home, koon, work, go home, koon... Luckily today quite relac. Morning go office clear the outstanding work. Afternoon at about 12.30pm, all the staff in the office head to the Town Restaurant at Fullerton Hotel for our X'mas lunch. Well, don't think Fullerton Hotel means good service and wide variety of food hor. The service is very slow lor. It's a norm to expect crowd during lunchtime, right? So they must make sure the food are replenished before it's empty. Imagine me and my colleague walked 1 round seeing what food they have. Out of 8 dishes, only 3 are available. The rest have not been replenished yet. Their selections already not much and they still took such a long time to replenish the food. You can practically see people walking around several times with their plate still empty. Unbelievable right? Food not enough never mind leh. One of my colleague took some soup and there's no spoon. So he asked the waiter to get him a spoon. That waiter took a freaking 10 mins to get the spoon lor. By the time my colleague managed to drink his soup, it had already turned cold. Sweat until no sweat to sweat I tell you. Their service like that still dare to claim themselves a 6-star hotel ah. Buay tahan man~ That time when we went to Shangri-la hotel for their lunch buffet, lagi more power than this. They have huge varieties of food for you to choose from and their service is superb. Whatever it is, I won't go that restaurant at Fullerton Hotel again. Anyway, I used my handphone to take some pictures of the food I took. You see the portion you will understand why liao. *shake head* After the lunch, we all went back to the office for our X'mas gifts. Every staff will get a $200 gift vouchers either from Tangs, Takashimaya, Isetan or Tangs and a pair of Lanvin watch. Since the vouchers are different and can't choose, my Admin Manager decided to make it like a lucky draw dip. When it's my turn, I got the Takashimaya gift vouchers. Buay pai hor. Ok lah, that's my update for today. Gonna koon liao. Damn tired. Oyasuminasai~

Some sushi & a slice of dory fish fillet


Nasi brani, baked potatos, a thin slice of honey ham and beef


Chocolate logcake and cheesecake



Before I end my post, I have a special message for my dearest prince.

Dear dear, Happy 1 year anniversary =)
Baby love you lots and will treasure every single moment we shared with each other.
Muacks!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:36 PM on Wednesday, December 14, 2005