<body>
KiNg KoNg rOcKs!


Just came back after watching the movie King Kong with my dear dear. Though it's a 3-hr long show but the good storyline and effects kept me wide-eyed throughout. Out of 5 stars, I rate this movie 4 stars. It's pretty touching. I actually tear several times lor. Sial lar, not because I am a crybaby hor. I am just touched to tears. Anyway, below are the photos taken on Thursday and yesterday. Enjoy the photos! Me gonna take a nice warm bath, do my mask and calculate my damages caused by excessive shopping for the past 2 days. Really couldn't resist myself from shopping wor. Due to the festive season round the corner, you see SALE everywhere. How to resist the temptations you tell me? Hope I still have some more money to spare for Christmas presents after deducting the damages I have done.


Met up with Ju and Esther for lunch on Thursday

Ju and her dessert,Macdonalds ice-cream


Me and Esther


Me and Ju


3 of us before going back to our offices


Met up with the DB darlings on Thursday for our usual gathering

Pretty ladies with nice long hair


Tired de Noelle, Happy de Apple and Cute Little Kelly


Met my dear dear after work on Friday for dinner and shopping

My favourite katsu don with curry


My dear dear's cold ramen


Our side dishes




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:51 PM on Saturday, December 17, 2005