<body>
LeT's WeLcOmE 2006!


In a few hours' time, we will have to bid year 2005 goodbye and welcome year 2006 le. It's like in a blink of the eyes, another year is over liao. How time really flies... For those who have made their new year resolutions for 2005, have you fulfilled them or are you gonna bring them forward to year 2006 to fulfill? As for me, I have managed to fulfill most of my new year resolutions I have set for year 2005. Well, fulfilling your new year resolutions is like accomplishing something for the year. At least you know you have done something useful for yourself or others. As for my new year resolutions for 2006, it's gonna be different from previous years. There are a few things I am going to accomplish which I have never given second thoughts of attempting them. Firstly, to take up a diploma. I regard myself a slow learner, therefore I dislike studying. But in order to survive in the working world, got to upgrade myself lor. Secondly, to obtain a driving license. I have never thought of learning driving because I feel that I will have difficulty handling something bigger than me. I know that's silly but I think it's due to no confident ba. But with constant encouragement and assurances from my dear dear that I can do it, I decided to give it a try. Lastly, to save more money. Which also means less shopping lor. But what to do wor. The diploma I am going to take up will be wholly paid by me, myself and I. So cannot anyhow spend lor. I dun lor soh liao. Me gonna prepare to go for dinner and countdown with my dear dear and the usual kakis like Dennis and Alicia. May all of you have a great celebration tonight and let's welcome the woof woof year 2006 with open arms! May everything goes on soon soon li li for all of you and best of health in the coming new year!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 6:53 PM on Saturday, December 31, 2005