<body>
CNY ShOpPiNg


Saturday went Queensway Shopping Centre to shop for my dear dear's CNY clothes. As expected, there's a lot of people there shopping for the same reason - new clothes and shoes for Chinese New Year. My dear dear got himself a pair of Levis jeans, a top and a pair of shoes. As for me, I bought my brother a very nice T-shirt. After shopping, we went to Ikea to see some furnitures. Didn't manage to see what we want though. Seeing the time still early, we decided to go Chinatown see see look look. Since it didn't rain for the whole of Saturday, we were very sure to expect huge crowd at Chinatown. So off we went. Jostled with the people but didn't get anything. But having been there, it gave me the feel of the festive seasons. Took some photos when we were in Chinatown, trying to capture the nice decor put up for the Chinese New Year.








Me and my dear dear taking a rest after all the shopping


As for yesterday, Dennis & Alicia jio us to go JB to shop for Chinese New Year goodies. We really shopped like siao lor. The four of us spent like RM 600 at Carrefour. Sut boh? Photos of our trolleys can be seen below.

Dennis & Alicia's trolley


They estimated it will cost them RM300 but their total damage was RM323.


Me and my dear dear's trolley. Our total damage was RM301.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:50 PM on Monday, January 16, 2006