<body>
FiRsT fEw dAyS oF mY CNY


Been busy visiting relatives, collecting ang baos and several harmless gambling sessions with my dear dear's colleagues. Although this year is my year but boh luck leh. Lose money wor. Anyway, what's more important is we all had fun, right? I hope all of you have an enjoyable chinese new year celebrations with your family and friends.

Home-cooked reunion dinner by my beloved mummy


My brother kept pestering my mum to cook shark's fin soup until my mum buay tahan and cooked him the soup at 12.30am. The biggest bowl is his, of course.


My dear dear ordered a Chinese New Year hamper for my parents. So nice of him =)


Me all dolled up to go visiting at my dear dear's relative's house yesterday


My dear dear playing with his baby cousin






So cute hor?




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:06 PM on Wednesday, February 01, 2006