<body>
1sT TiMe tO M.O.S.


Last night was my first time to the newly open club, Ministry of Sound (M.O.S. in short) As usual, long queues were expected. I jio a friend of mine to join me and he said how come so many people are asking him to go M.O.S last night. He asked me what event was held there and is it some renowned DJ was invited. I replied him by saying,"No special events lah. It's just that M.O.S is the "in" thing now in S'pore mah." I heard there are people who will start queuing at 7pm wor. Abit kuazhang right? Anyway, I decided to check this new club out. At least when people ask whether you have been to M.O.S, you can tell them yes mah. My dear dear's colleague very funny sial. I asked him how much he pay for the cover charge, he said $14. Then I told him my dear dear paid $27 for both of us. He zitao said :"Huh? Got couple price one ah?" Eh, frankly hor I also dunno how they charge the cover leh. So off we went, my dear dear's colleague who have been there before showed us around like a tour guide lor. The place is really big and the different dancefloors caters to different kind of crowd. To summarise my first experience there, it's really not bad lor. But I still prefer Devilsbar, the music and the cosiness because can "Table! Table! Table! The book is on the table!"

Lastly, I would like to thank those people who tagged me with the nice and sweet comments. I really appreciate them. All I wanna do now is lose more weight to shut that person's mouth who say I am fat. I wanna tell that person straight in the face :"Look who is the fat one now."

PS:Anybody got lobang for getting SKII products? I wanna buy the eye masks leh.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:19 AM on Sunday, February 12, 2006