<body>
DeAr dEaR's cHaLeT


Here are some of the photos taken during my dear dear and his colleagues'chalet since Friday. Although it's really tiring, but it was great fun! I so enjoyed myself man~ Enjoy the photos below ba =)

BBQ time!!!


Here are some of the food we prepared


Smile people!










Me busy bbq-ing the chicken wings


Max is the satay man that night


What fun will there be without all these darlings, right? *wink*


My special guests of the night - Noelle and Jeff


My special guests of the night - Lac Lac & Apple


Game addicts of the night


In the beginning, Apple darling was playing the game with the little boy


After a while, it became like this -_-'''


While Apple was so engrossed in her game playing, me and Noelle took photos & enjoy our Vodka Ribena


Bartender of the night


Happy Birthday Guys!






Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:35 AM on Monday, April 17, 2006