<body>
DiNnEr aT bRaZiL


My beloved dear dear brought me to this brazillian restaurant last night for a meaty dinner. Keke... Why I say it's a meaty dinner because they served different types of meat there lor. My dear dear know I am a meat-lover, that's why he brought me there for dinner. It's a nice place but unfortunately it was ruined by a group of uncivilized people who laughed so loud as though they own the restaurant lor. After the hearty dinner, both my dear dear and I went down to Orchard to do some window-shopping and at the same time to digest the meat in our stomachs. Hehe... Met up with my two darlings too. Although all of them were very tired after a day's tour at Jurong Bird Park, but they still came down to Orchard for drinks and chit-chats. Below are the photos we took last night. Enjoy and nitez!

We are at Brazil!


Some cheesy type of bread balls. Very nice~


Some sauces for the meat


A very nice cooler I ordered for myself - a mixture of lime and mango juice


I was busy attacking the different types of meat on my plate


My dear dear's plate also got lots of meat wor


Yummy dessert was left for the last


Met up with my 2 beloved darlings after the dinner. They were in sports attire because they went to Jurong Bird Park in the morning


The 3 lovely guys of our lives *wink*


Me and my beloved dear dear


Me and Noelle darling


Me and Apple darling


A nice photo to end the lovely night




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:39 PM on Monday, May 01, 2006